The InterContinental Hotel in Frankfurt, Germany, set a grand stage for the Quality Convention — the 26th International Arch of Europe Award — organized by Business Initiative Directions (B.I.D.).
This illustrious complex located near the Meno River in the Bavarian finance capital was a strategic enclave for the event.
On the opening day, the representatives of BID’s International Relations Department greeted businessmen and businesswomen from all over the world and provided them with the activities program that took place throughout the convention.
The culmative moment took place during the award ceremony the following day, in which business leaders were awarded for their investment in innovation, excellence and leadership, as well as their commitment to quality management.
The program on Sunday, April 28th was the following:
– 9:00. Registration
– 10.30-12:30. Welcoming Reception
– 11:00-17.00. Video recordings of business representatives
– 13:00-17:00. Free time activities
– 18:15. Photography session
– 18:30. Access to the Theatersaal hall for the gala dinner
– 18.45. Welcoming speech
– 19. 00. Gala dinner
– 20.15. Presentaion of the Arch of Europe Awards Ceremony Frankfurt 2013
– 21:30. Thank you speech
– 21:45. Group photography sessions
– 22: 00. Closing ceremony